Sunday, November 14, 2010

Teething

Daphne got her first tooth right on schedule at 6 months! I was so surprised when I first saw it because besides her sleeping schedule being a little thrown off, I didn't see this terrible behavior that everyone warned me about. It took me a little while to like this little jagged tooth, but now I love it. I was excited to just see that one little tooth in her mouth. So today Daphne is 7 months and when we were playing this morning I noticed that her other bottom front tooth was about to push through the surface... I started to freak out. Again shortly after that I realize there is something white on the top of her mouth.... WHAT, I then realize it is her top right tooth that has already broken through the gum. Im just amazed at how much is going on in her mouth that I didn't even know about. Its too much for me to handle!!! She needs to stop growing up and stop getting teeth! Boy daphne is going to look pretty funny with her bottom front right and top front right tooth out before her bottom left is all the way out! Oh well it'll give her more personality, like she needs anymore of that =)


This picture is kind of old. Its when her first tooth just came out, but i'll post another one soon!



Daphne loves brushing her tooth. She is obsessed with our sonicare!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so Daphne is starting to look just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has she tried to bite you with her new teeth yet? You quickly learn just how sharp babies teeth are. It makes you sad for them, knowing how bad it must hurt to teethe!
    She is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete